Community InformationBexar County, TX
- Acuity Hospital Of South Texas
- Alamo Heights Surgery Center
- Audie L Murphy Veterans Hosp
- Baptist Health System
- Baptist Health System Main Information
- Baptist Medical Center-Main Information
- Bexar County Hospital District
- Brooke Army Medical Center
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Health System Physician Referral Line
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital - City Centre
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital - Medical Center
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital - Medical Center Family Health Center
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital - Westover Hills
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Physicians Ambulatory Surgery Center - Alamo Heights I
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Physicians Ambulatory Surgery Center - Alamo Heights II
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Physicians Ambulatory Surgery Center - Ewing Halsell
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Physicians Ambulatory Surgery Center - Stone Oak
- Christus Health
- Christus Health Services
- Christus Santa Rosa Center For Joint Replacement
- Christus Santa Rosa Health Care
- Christus Santa Rosa Rehabilitation Services
- Christus Santa Rosa Surgery Center Tower II
- Compass Hospital
- Foundation Surgical Hospital of San Antonio
- Hca Inc.
- HealthSouth Rehabilitation Institute of San Antonio
- Infomedia Group Inc
- Kindred Healthcare Operating Inc
- Kindred Hospital-San Antonio
- Laurel Ridge Treatment Center
- LifeCare Hospitals of San Antonio
- LifeCare of San Antonio
- Lifecare Hospitals of San Antonio
- Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc.
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Center Medical Center
- Methodist Children's Hospital of South Texas
- Methodist Family Health Center Mccrelles Court
- Methodist Healthcare Ministries Of South Texas, Inc.
- Methodist Healthcare System Methodist Hospital Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hospital
- Methodist Healthcare System Methodist Hospital Methodist Healthcare System
- Methodist Healthcare System Of San Antonio, Ltd., L.L.P.
- Methodist Specialty & Transplant Hospital
- Methodist Stone Oak Hospital
- Metropolitan Methodist Hospital
- Murphy V A Medical Ctr
- Nix Health Care System
- Nix Medical Center
- Peripheral Vascular Associates Inc
- Promise Hospital Of Sn Antonio
- Rcn, Llc
- S C San Antonio Inc
- San Antonio Surgery Center DBA The Center for Special Surgery @ TCA
- Southwest Mental Health
- University Health System
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital - New Braunfels
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Physicians Ambulatory Surgery Center - New Braunfels
- McKenna Care
- New Braunfels Surgical Center
- McKenna Memorial Hospital It is McKenna's mission to provide superior healthcare in a culture of excellence and compassion.
- Friedrich Park
- La Villita
- Natural Bridge Wildlife Ranch
- Canyon Lake Nestled among steep and wooded hills, 8,240-acre Canyon Lake is one of the deepest and most scenic lakes in Texas. With 80 miles of shoreline and an average depth of 43-feet, Canyon Lake features eight public parks with excellent outdoor recreation opportunities.
- Guadalupe River State Park The clear, inviting waters of the Guadalupe River, lined by lush woodlands and rugged limestone bluffs, make 1,938-acre Guadalupe River State Park a popular outdoor recreation area. Visitors to the park engage in a variety of outdoor activities, including swimming, tubing, tubing, canoeing, fishing, bicycling (on paved roads only), picnicking, camping and wildlife observation.
- Comal County Clerk
- Comal County Criminal District Attorney's Office Here you will find facts pertaining to the District Attorney's Office and useful links to governmental agencies as well as other resourceful information
- Comal County Fire Marshal
- Comal County Sheriff Office The Sheriff is the chief law enforcement officer for the county. He/She is responsible for operating the county jail and controlling all prisoners within the jail. It is the Sheriff's responsibility to investigate crimes, make arrests, serve writs, appoint deputies and maintain communications with municipal and state law enforcement operations within the county.
- New Braunfels Public Library The mission of the New Braunfels Public Library is to provide access to informational, educational, cultural and recreational library materials and services in a variety of formats and to be responsive to the public library needs of the community.
- Circle Arts Theater
- Comal County Fair
- Landa Park
- McKenna Children's Museum The McKenna Children's Museum is a learning environment for children and families which stimulates thought, inspires imagination, and prompts understanding through hands-on educational exhibits and programs which focus on fine arts, culture, history, science, technology, and health.
- New Braunfels Art League
- Sophienburg Museum & Archives The Sophienburg Museum relates the history through the display of artifacts and displays of early life in New Braunfels. The Sophienburg Archives preserves the written history of the area through thousands of collections of personal and public documents.
| Contact Info
Johnny E. Williams
Real Estate Agent
Real Estate Agent
3201 Cherry Ridge Ste. 107, San Antonio, TX 78230